Are you an industrial sales professional? Do you have success taking care of established business as well as developing new accounts? Are you looking for a company with a complete line of products, a strong reputation, and room for you to grow? If so, this excellent opportunity could be for you.
Our client, an importer and solution provider of power transmission products, seeks a sales rep familiar with the industrial marketplace. You’ll build new business accounts and grow established ones as you sell bearings, chain, sprockets, rollers, shaft collars, couplings, and related products to a range of industrial customers.
You’ll enjoy supportive management, a quality product line to represent, and a generous and rewarding compensations structure that includes a base (DOE) plus commissions.
• Promote and sell products though effective, honest and ethical sales techniques within the given territory
• Prospecting and new business development, plus growth of established accounts
• Grow territory revenue to meet and/or surpass sales goals / quotas
• Travel within the given sales territory to meet prospects and customers via face-to-face meetings
• Use technology to maintain records of all sales leads, prospects, quotes, customer accounts and interactions; to check pricing and stock availability as well as to research prospects, customers, products and markets
• Demonstrated success in industrial business to business sales
• Significant knowledge of power transmission products, applications, and marketplace
• Clean driving record is required, and bilingual (English / Spanish) is a plus
• Proven written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated and -driven to develop, organize, and execute sales plan
This employer is motivated and ready to hire. Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.