Our client is an International importer & distributor of frozen, premium, and value-added seafood products. Develop new and profitable business relationships with retail grocery clients at the national level as well as food distributors such as broadliners, specialty distributors and brokers.
• Prospect, Find, develop, and execute Key account development plans to grow book of business with new and existing customers
• Develop & maintain buyer and management-level relationships
• Identify, prioritize, and develop programs for new revenues.
• Track key trends within the retail industry and within each account
• Five years of sales experience to the retail industry
• Three years of business development experience
• Experience working in teams and implementing key initiatives
• Familiar with contract negotiation
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, and all qualified candidates will be considered.