Our client is an international importer and distributor of frozen, premium food products. In this critical role, your focus will be to develop new business with national retail grocery clients as well as national food distributors, such as broadliners, specialty distributors, and brokers. Present and grow business with new lines of food products that are new to the company and selected based on key industry trends in frozen, natural and Asian foods.
• Prospect, Find, Develop and execute Key Account development plans to grow book of business with new and existing customers
• Develop & maintain buyer and management-level relationships
• Identify, prioritize and develop programs for new revenues.
• Track key trends within the Retail industry and within each account
• 5 years of retail sales experience
• 3 years business development experience
• Experience working in teams and implementing key initiatives
• Familiar with contract negotiation
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, and all qualified candidates will be considered.