Competitive recent grads encouraged to apply!
This outstanding career start is available now! Our client, a world leader in medical and pharmaceutical packaging, is looking for a sales trainee for the greater Seattle area.
After world-class product, company, and industry training, you’ll be responsible for all sales activity within your assigned territory. Prospecting, appointment setting, presentations, and account management are all part of your revenue-driving role.
Enjoy a strong base salary plus commissions and bonus, uncapped career growth potential, and a full, generous benefit package. OTE for this role could reach $130K, depending on your performance.
This client provides a diverse product portfolio that aligns you with them as a true market leader. Their structured career development options include paths toward management or vertical market specialization.
Qualified candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree, excellent verbal & written communications ability, and a passion for sales.
- Meet or exceed sales goals and quotas
- Prospect and develop new accounts
- Provide a superior level of service
- Manage accounts
- Generate business through cold calling and email campaigns
Candidates should have:
- A winning, competitive mentality and attitude
- Learns quickly and rapidly applies training
- Professional presentation and communication skills
- Promotable and career-oriented
- Bachelor’s degree
This company is extremely motivated and ready to hire. Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.