Promotion and expansion opens up this rare marketing leadership role! Our client, the top division in an established Fortune 200-ranked firm, is looking for a seasoned, forward-thinking creator of materials used to support sales and engage customers.
You’ll own all divisional marketing activities, including strategic plans, detailed timelines and spreadsheets for future projects as well as updated materials for current ones. Also use your experience to create and improve website appearance and function, digital presence, signage, copywriting, renderings, photos, and video.
Enjoy a competitive compensation structure that includes an annual bonus, an extremely generous benefit package with medical, dental, vision, 401(k), stock options and more, and leadership that values visionary and out-of-the-box creative input.
You’ll also appreciate a stable work environment, promotion opportunities, and an employee-valuing company culture attentive to work/life balance.
– Create all the marketing materials used by the Seattle Division
– Engage full range of marketing technology available
– Coordinate with sales, marketing, merchandising, and technical departments
– Investigate and advocate for new ideas, tech, and applications
– BA (required) with postgraduate business experience in this arena
– Proven prioritization, multiple projects, and common-sense business understanding
– Demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing tools and methods
– Excellent creative, communication, and technical skills
– Reflexive pursuit of new tech, creative trends, and improvement
This employer is ready to interview and hire immediately. All qualified candidates are
encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply