Location: Redmond, WA
This opportunity has it all – quality, growth, and culture of teamwork and respect. Our client, a growing builder of quality multifamily homes, is expanding and looking for an organized and experienced Project Manager.
You’ll be the headquarters point person for the management of three area multifamily projects, including schedule, cost control, completion log, and materials. Use your organizational skills to ensure projects are on time, on budget, done well, and that everyone has what they need to get things done.
Work with a positive and professional team to ensure company and team best practices are fulfilled. These people walk the talk of “doing it right,” yet maintain an amazing culture that’s both relaxed and very productive.
Enjoy a very competitive compensation structure that includes annual bonus as well as generous benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and paid time off.
- Be the office point person for projects’ management
- Certify that schedule, budget, and specifications are met
- Visit project sites at least weekly
- Work with superintendents and assistants
- Residential construction experience
- Demonstrated organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proven communication, scheduling, and computer abilities
- Positive attitude, initiative, integrity
This employer is ready to interview and hire right away. To apply, send your resume to email@example.com, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.