Do you like helping people? Do you like being dependable? Our client, the premier restoration company in the Northwest is looking for a Water Mitigation Technician.
Location: Portland, OR
The Water Mitigation Technician is responsible for the completion of water removal, and structural drying for residential or commercial properties that have been affected by fire, water, or mold damage.
A positive attitude, professional work ethic, and a desire to help people in need are requirements for this position. We are a 24/7 emergency service company so applicants must be available to work a rotating on-call schedule. IICRC, WRT certification with two years of experience is preferred but not required.
They offer a compensation package that includes Personal Time Off (PTO), Holiday Pay, 401k employer match, Medical & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Company Vehicle, Additional Paid Training, and other perks.
- Structural in place drying methods
- Water extraction and removal of water-damaged materials
- Removal of affected contents within damaged area
- Set up and monitoring of drying equipment
- Job documentation and record-keeping
- Set up and maintain containment
- Containment and remediation of building materials impacted with mold
- Biohazard cleanup
- Experience in responding, setting up and managing commercial/residential drying equipment
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be available for 24 hours on-call services (6 Week rotation) during a work shift
- Strong work ethic and desire to be a part of a team
- Customer service driven mindset
- Having your own tools preferred
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.