HVAC/R Service Technician | $25-$50/hr
Our client’s company is seeking an experienced HVAC / Refrigeration Service Technician to join their team in Portland, OR. The successful candidate will have a Low Voltage License (C-7), be EPA certified, have VRF (Variable refrigerant flow) knowledge, and have a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record to be able to be insured. The candidate must also be able to pass a drug test.
HVAC Service Technician Job Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot HVAC components with built-up systems and package units which include pumps, cooling towers, control systems, boilers, air handling systems, refrigeration.
- Respond to heavy workload of service calls.
- Communicate effectively with customers. If the problem was not repaired, be able to explain a resolution of a problem and know the next steps to take.
- Promptly and accurately complete all required paperwork.
- Keep supervision informed of changed or new developments.
- Be able to prioritize based on call schedule and be able to determine the jobs in order of urgency.
- Low Voltage License (C-7), EPA certified, VRF (Variable refrigerant flow) knowledge.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, satisfactory driving record to be able to be insured, and must be able to pass a drug test.
- Commercial and residential HVAC practices.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, and are looking to work with a company that offers a variety of projects and is a leader in the industry, please submit your resume for consideration.
To apply, submit your application below, send your resume to email@example.com, or call 425.968.9000.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out our other jobs in Portland, Portland HVAC jobs, and Portland Skilled Labor jobs, or send us your resume to find a job that fits your needs.