HVAC Controls Technician | $25-$50/hr
Our client’s company is a design-build mechanical contracting firm serving commercial and industrial customers, specializing in heating, plumbing, ventilation, and air conditioning systems. They are currently seeking an experienced HVAC Controls Technician to join their team in Portland, OR.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of commercial HVAC experience, with a CFC card and LEB license, and experience with LEED construction principles.
HVAC Controls Technician Job Responsibilities
- Build controls, start-ups, and commissioning.
- Work directly with clients, managing engineering consulting and staff.
- Install and maintain direct digital controls for HVAC systems.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems with hydronic systems, including pumps and chillers.
- Provide resolution to problems brought by the client or lead.
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial HVAC experience.
- CFC card and LEB license.
- Experience with LEED construction principles.
- Experience with hydronic systems, including pumps and chillers.
- Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to provide resolution to problems brought by the client or lead.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are looking to work with a company that values your expertise and provides the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, please submit your resume for consideration.
To apply, submit your application below, send your resume to email@example.com, or call 425.968.9000.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out our other jobs in Portland, Portland HVAC jobs, and Portland Skilled Labor jobs, or send us your resume to find a job that fits your needs.