Plumbing Project Manager | $80K-$140K
Our client’s company is a design-build mechanical contracting firm serving commercial and industrial customers, specializing in heating, plumbing, ventilation, and air conditioning systems. They are currently seeking an experienced Plumbing Project Manager to join their team in Portland, OR.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of Project Management or Engineering experience, with a strong focus on mechanical and plumbing estimating. The candidate must be able to understand and analyze all types of mechanical drawings, including plumbing, HVAC, and fire protection, with experience in LEED production practices.
The candidate should also have software knowledge requirements, including Blue Beam, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Office.
Plumbing Project Manager Job Responsibilities
- Develop and effectively manage project schedule and project scope.
- Coordinate subcontractors throughout stages of the project.
- Prepare project cost estimates as required.
- Recognize changes that need to be made along the way with the project and deviate away if necessary.
- Coordinate project requirements with all in-house departments (engineering/drafting/construction).
- Prepare detailed project notes and updates.
- Recognize problems with construction documents.
- Perform subcontractor and vendor solicitations to develop project costs.
- Work with general contractors, owners, consultants, and all in-house staff.
- Develop strong relationships with customers.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Project Management or Engineering experience.
- Experience in mechanical and plumbing estimating.
- Familiarity with all types of mechanical drawings, including plumbing, HVAC, and fire protection.
- Experience in LEED production practices.
- Software knowledge requirements, including Blue Beam, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Office.
- Level-headed with excellent references.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are looking to work with a company that values your expertise and provides the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, please submit your resume for consideration.