Millwright 1 | $37/hr DOE
Location: Ukiah / Scotia, CA
We are currently seeking a skilled Millwright 1 to join our client’s company. This role is essential for installing, maintaining, and repairing machinery and equipment in a safe and efficient manner. You’ll be working with a range of tools and machinery, and will be a crucial part of the maintenance team.
Millwright Job Responsibilities
- Perform all levels of Millwright work independently, including troubleshooting and repair of pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Maintain material conveying systems according to manufacturer specifications and company standards
- Dismantle defective machines and install new or repaired parts
- Clean and lubricate machine parts such as shafts, bearings, and gears
- Use layout and cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts
- Communicate effectively with coworkers regarding breakdowns and follow all safety procedures including lockout/tagout
- One-year certificate from college or technical school, or minimum two years related Sawmill experience, or two years technical craft training, or equivalent combination
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and be eligible to operate company vehicles
- Basic Algebra, Geometry, and MS Office skills required
- Certified Forklift and Man-Lift Operator
- Ability to follow detailed work instructions, blueprints, and schematics
If you’re a skilled Millwright committed to safety and quality, this is an excellent opportunity to join a leading company. Our client offers a competitive benefits package and the chance to be part of a team that values productivity and teamwork.
Take your career to the next level with a company committed to excellence. If you meet the qualifications and are up for the challenge, we encourage you to apply today!