HVAC Service Technician | $50.68/hr
Location: Portland, OR
Attention all HVAC technicians! Are you a journeyman looking for an opportunity to join a top-notch service department and work with some of the best HVAC and refrigeration products on the market? Look no further!
Our client, an established local firm is a family-owned business with a strong emphasis on employee relations and a positive culture. They are currently expanding their service department and are seeking a skilled HVAC technician to join their team.
In this role, you will be responsible for diagnosing, servicing, installing, repairing, and troubleshooting HVAC and refrigeration systems and controls. You will also have the opportunity to work on design-build and retrofit upgrades. In addition to your technical skills, you will also be responsible for some account management and customer care.
Some of your work will be scheduled maintenance, while other tasks may be emergency in nature, with a two-hour response time or less. Our client is looking for a journeyman-level technician with a strong background in HVAC and refrigeration systems, as well as a dedication to providing excellent customer service.
If you are a skilled HVAC technician looking to join a growing and supportive team, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity today!
HVAC Service Technician Job Responsibilities
- Diagnose, service, install, repair, and troubleshoot HVAC and refrigeration systems and controls
- Work on design-build and retrofit upgrades
- Perform some account management and customer care duties
- Handle both scheduled maintenance and emergency tasks (with a two-hour response time or less)
- Journeyman level HVAC technician
- Strong background in HVAC and refrigeration systems
- Dedication to providing excellent customer service
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good communication and problem-solving skills