Boiler Service Technician | $50.68/hr
Location: Portland, OR
Are you a journeyman-level boiler technician looking for a better place to work where your skills and experience are truly valued? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client, an established local firm, is a family-owned business with a strong emphasis on employee relations and a positive culture. They are currently expanding the mechanical side of their service department and are seeking a skilled boiler technician to join their team.
In this role, you will work as part of a team with over 450 years of combined experience as you service, install, and repair cooling towers, pipe fabrication, heat exchangers, and more. You will also be responsible for calibration and startup, safety checks and inspections, combustion troubleshooting, and controls. Some of your work will be scheduled maintenance, while other tasks may be emergency in nature, with a two-hour response time or less.
In addition to your technical skills, you will also be responsible for some account management and customer care. They are looking for a journeyman-level technician with a strong background in boiler systems, as well as a dedication to providing excellent customer service. A positive attitude, strong work ethic, and integrity are all essential qualities for this role.
If you are a skilled boiler technician looking to join a growing and supportive team, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity today!
Boiler Service Technician Job Responsibilities
- Service, install, and repair cooling towers, pipe fabrication, heat exchangers, and other equipment
- Perform calibration and startup, safety checks and inspections, combustion troubleshooting, and controls
- Handle both scheduled maintenance and emergency tasks (with a two-hour response time or less)
- Perform some account management and customer care duties
- Journeyman level boiler technician
- Strong background in boiler systems
- Dedication to providing excellent customer service
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and integrity
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good communication and problem-solving skills