Senior Business Development Manager | $150K-$250K OTE
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Business Development Manager to join their team. The primary responsibilities will revolve around hunting, identifying, cultivating, and closing business with new accounts.
You will also help manage the account/project through completion with the business development team. The focus will be to grow a book of business, drive revenue, and set the foundation for new client satisfaction. The candidate will also work on complex solutions to support the business development team (2 to 3 team members) on additional projects as well.
The 3 tiers of focus offerings will be strategy and operation, digital transformation (technical solutions) & advanced analytics. Typical sales/deals will be 6 to 7 figures and a goal of 1 to 3 million in total revenue generated annually. The goal will be to provide professional consulting services for companies. The position can be done remotely with preference of candidate being located in Seattle, San Diego, San Francisco, Houston or Denver.
Senior Business Development Manager Job Responsibilities
- Hunt, identify, cultivate, and close business with new accounts
- Help manage the account/project through completion with the business development team
- Grow a book of business and drive revenue
- Set the foundation for new client satisfaction
- Work on complex solutions to support the business development team on additional projects
- Focus on strategy and operation, digital transformation (technical solutions) & advanced analytics
- Provide professional consulting services for companies
- 7 to 10 years of experience as a proven professional business hunter
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience building and growing a book of business
- Experience selling consulting services and complex business solutions (preferred)
To apply, submit your application below, send your resume to email@example.com, or call 425.968.9000.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out our other Business Products / Services jobs and Sales jobs, or send us your resume to find a job that fits your needs.