Outside Sales Representative | $65K-$85K Base
Are you an experienced sales professional in the fresh food industry? Do you thrive on building new business relationships and growing sales in a fast-paced environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Our client, a fresh food company based in Kent, WA, is looking for an Outside Sales Representative to join their team. As a hunter in this role, you will be responsible for overseeing a territory that may include Seattle and Tacoma, and expanding the company’s account base. The ideal candidate will have experience in selling perishable produce to restaurants, colleges, universities, or hospitals.
This company is known for its great family feel and strong work culture, making it an excellent place to work. They offer competitive compensation packages, including base salary and commission.
Outside Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- Manage a sales territory to grow new business and expand the company’s account base
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers in the food service industry, including restaurants, colleges, universities, and hospitals
- Conduct sales presentations and negotiate contracts with customers
- Collaborate with the company’s internal team to ensure customer satisfaction and timely delivery of products
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience in the fresh food industry
- Proven track record of building new business and expanding accounts
- Knowledge of perishable produce and experience working with food service industry customers
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
If you are a self-motivated sales professional with a passion for fresh food and building new business relationships, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join a great company with a family feel and a strong work culture, and grow your career in the fresh food industry!