Regional Sales Manager | $80,000+ (DOE)
Our client is a well-known Manufacturer & Distributor of custom engineered products & services. This role will focus on prospecting and developing new accounts, that being said, you will manage your own clients as you create your own book of business. You’ll also start with a small book of business from a retiring rep.
This company specializes in working with the Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Retail and Manufacturing industries. If you are money motivated, but also have a deep appreciation for design, art and innovation, this could very well be a compelling career for you. This is a highly consultative role, so if you’re tired of selling another “widget” let’s talk.
If your current career is focused primarily on hunting, a role like this, for most people, is a great change of pace. You’ll continue to hunt, however, you also get to service your accounts, and collect residual income for each order. The client will provide you with all the sales and product training to ensure your success.
Regional Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
- Conduct high-volume prospecting to qualify leads.
- Sell products and services to new and existing clients
- Manage incoming leads from different venues.
- Leverage CRM system to manage opportunities through each stage of the selling cycle.
- Monitor competitive activity within the market and suggest recommendations.
- Spend time with various outside sales reps learning and supporting their business/customers.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (but not required)
- Experience Prospecting in Vertical Markets
- Computer Savvy
- High energy, persistent and organized
- Self-starter and positive team player
To apply, submit your application below, send your resume to email@example.com, or call 425.968.9000.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out our other Seattle Packaging jobs and Seattle Sales jobs, or send us your resume to find a job that fits your needs.