Plumbing / HVAC Service Account Executive | $65K-$100K + Commission
Our client, a leader in Energy, Facility, Design & Build projects, HVAC, Hydronics, Plumbing, Automation, and Construction Services, is seeking a Service Account Executive to sell HVAC/Plumbing maintenance agreements and provide excellent customer service to existing customers in Seattle, WA.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for meeting performance standards and sales quotas set by the immediate supervisor. Sales leads will be provided from PSF Mechanical HVAC projects that require ongoing HVAC maintenance contracts, identified and assigned by the Service Sales Manager and Service Operations Manager. You’ll also generate sales leads by cold calling, networking, and other typical forms of new business development.
HVAC Service Account Executive Job Responsibilities
- Sell HVAC/Plumbing maintenance agreements
- Provide excellent customer service to existing customers
- Meet performance standards and sales quotas set by the immediate supervisor
- Generate sales leads by cold calling, networking, and other typical forms of new business development
- Experience in selling maintenance service contracts and plumbing
- Strong hunter mentality with proven prospecting skills
- Proficiency in Excel, including formulas, pivot tables, etc.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to structure their day and manage their leads effectively
- Experience in the industry preferred
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals in the energy and construction services industry, this could be the perfect role for you.
Our client offers a competitive compensation package and excellent career growth opportunities. Apply now and take the first step toward a rewarding career as a Service Account Executive.
To apply, submit your application below, send your resume to email@example.com, or call 425.968.9000.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out our other jobs in Seattle, Seattle HVAC jobs, and Seattle Sales jobs, or send us your resume to find a job that fits your needs.