Location: Sea-Tac, WA
Do you have a track record of outside sales success? Are you looking for an opportunity to impact and grow a new territory with a solid, established company? If so, this career role could be for you!
Our client manufacturers and distributes custom-engineered products and is growing their Pacific NW business. You can be a part of it as you discover and develop new accounts with a wide range of industrial and commercial customers across the region.
Enjoy a generous base salary, an enhanced commission structure, and a full benefit package that includes 401k. You’ll appreciate strategic leadership input but no micromanagement – you’re a sales professional and will be treated like one.
Job duties include:
• Develop new business across industrial markets and customer divisions
• Discover and solve customer needs with supply and equipment solutions
• Use your experience to contribute to team development and growth
• Maintain knowledge of market dynamics and trends
• Demonstrated success in industrial consumable market
• Proven results in new territory growth and development
• History of discovering and meeting customer needs in products and services
• Self-motivated and -directed, professional, can work independently
Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, submit your information on the Quick Apply link below, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 425.968.9000.