Lead HVAC Maintenance Service Sales Representative | $90K-$200K OTE
Our client, an HVAC/Automation company with a 50-year history in Renton, WA is seeking a Lead Service Maintenance Sales Representative to join their team. Our client offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and promotes from within, with a focus on longevity.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing sales leads in various ways, including training two recently hired individuals on how to prospect potential clients, gain rapport, and close deals. The candidate will also be responsible for maintaining an organized CRM for services, clients, and good fit locations.
Lead HVAC Maintenance Service Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- Negotiating service agreements, operations, service support programs, repair, retrofit/conversion projects, temperature controls and energy and maintenance improvements.
- Collaborating with sales team to maximize profitability.
- Prospecting owner direct business.
- At least 5 years’ experience in selling HVAC systems
- Ability to teach and have patience
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Strong organizational and CRM skills
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Understanding of HVAC systems and energy and maintenance improvements is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred but not mandatory.
If you meet the qualifications and are passionate about sales, we want to hear from you! Apply today and take the next step in your sales career with our client.
To apply, submit your application below, send your resume to email@example.com, or call 425.968.9000.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out our other jobs in the Seattle area, Seattle HVAC jobs and Seattle Sales jobs, or send us your resume to find a job that fits your needs.