Fire Systems Sales Representative | $60K-$80K + Commission
Our client is a national industry pacesetter in commercial fire, security, monitoring, nurse call sales, and service, and they are seeking a Fire Systems Sales Representative to sell a range of state-of-the-art fire detection and suppression systems and related products to businesses of all types and sizes in a North Seattle-to-Canadian border territory.
In this role, you’ll use your knowledge and background in fire alarm and related systems to target customers, including new construction (design/build systems), upgrades (time- and tech-generated), and maintenance and repair.
Fire Systems Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- Sell a range of state-of-the-art fire detection and suppression systems and related products to businesses of all types and sizes
- Target customers include new construction (design/build systems), upgrades (time- and tech-generated), and maintenance and repair
- Promote and sell access control systems, article surveillance, communication, monitoring, and occupancy management systems
- Knowledge and experience in the industry
- NICET certification is not necessary but preferred
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently and manage their own territory
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals in the commercial fire and security industry, this could be the perfect role for you. Our client offers excellent career growth opportunities and the potential for promotion down the road. Apply now and take the first step toward a rewarding career as a Fire Systems Sales Representative.
To apply, submit your application below, send your resume to email@example.com, or call 425.968.9000.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out our other jobs in Seattle, Seattle Business Products / Services jobs, and Seattle Sales jobs, or send us your resume to find a job that fits your needs.