Location: Tacoma, WA
Our client is seeking an experienced and motivated Distribution Sales representative to join their team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in seafood trading, specifically in procurement and sales to seafood distributors. This is a niche role and there is nobody to train the person, so experience is essential.
- Manage and grow an existing book of business
- Purchase and sell seafood products, including Alaskan Halibut, Fresh Wild Salmon (Copper River Salmon), Coho, Sockeye, King and Chum Salmon, as well as PNW Dungeness Crab, Razor Clams, White Albacore Tuna & Black Cod
- Create a margin of sale to move product quickly
- Fresh sales, manage live inventory of Fresh Seafood
- Report to the Tacoma office
- Seafood Trading Experience required (procurement and sales)
- Experience selling to Seafood Distributors
- Fresh sales, someone with experience managing live inventory of Fresh Seafood (understands the urgency of selling a product with a short shelf life, very much excel focused, can create a margin of sale to MOVE product quickly)
- NOT a frozen seafood sales rep
- Ability to work remotely in WA, OR, or ID also considered
If you have a passion for seafood and a proven track record in sales and trading, our client wants to hear from you! Apply today to join our client’s team and take the next step in your career!