Project Manager / Sales | $DOE
Location: Lacey, WA
Our client, a leading provider of maintenance and repair services for heating and air conditioning systems, building and system analysis, control systems, and all other elements of commercial and industrial environmental systems, is seeking a Project Manager/Sales professional to join their team in Lacey, WA. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to manage projects they close and contribute to the growth of the company.
Project Manager Job Responsibilities
- Manage projects from start to finish, ensuring they are completed on time and within budget
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and vendors
- Collaborate with other teams within the company to ensure successful project delivery
- Participate in sales meetings and contribute to the development of sales strategies
- Assist with the preparation of project proposals and estimates
- Heavy experience in commercial service and estimation
- Sales-oriented mindset
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable with a salary that is relatively modest but negotiable for the right person
- Willing to work on a commission-based salary structure
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are an experienced Project Manager/Sales professional who is looking for a new challenge, our client would love to hear from you. Apply today to join their team in Lacey, WA!
To apply, submit your application below, send your resume to email@example.com, or call 425.968.9000.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out our other jobs in the Seattle area, Seattle HVAC jobs, and Seattle Sales jobs, or send us your resume to find a job that fits your needs.