(Tacoma Corridor) Production Manager | $70K-$80K DOE
Location: Fife, WA
Our client is a family-owned and operated company in business for 40+ years. A wholesale distributor and processor of fresh food, their current team of 250+ people manages a supply chain that serves the West Coast for both local and national accounts.
This processing and distribution facility serves the Pacific NW in an 83,000 square foot facility with a wide range of processing options, freezing capacity and is the hub for distribution. They maintain their own fleet of trucks, which operates from all locations and serves national accounts via contract carriers.
The Production Manager will manage 40+ people, have experience coaching and mentoring team leads, and would ideally be someone experience in the food industry. A few attractive things about this employer is their company culture, great benefits, compensation and management which contributes to extremely low turnover.
Production Manager Job Responsibilities
- Staff Management
- Cultivate Leadership
- Order Processing, Management
- Small Business Mentality (Solution Oriented)
- Conversational Spanish (Highly Preferred)
- Highly self-motivated with a great deal of personal initiative and drive
- Organized and task oriented individual who can process work in a timely manner
- Ability to maintain productive & accurate workflow in a high demand environment
- High level of energy with positive, can-do attitude
- Projects a professional image in action and appearance
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
To apply, submit your application below, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 425.968.9000.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out our other jobs in the Seattle area, Seattle Food/Seafood jobs, and Seattle Management jobs, or send us your resume to find a job that fits your needs.