Location: Mukilteo, WA
Are you an experienced Commercial Electrical Project Manager looking for your next challenge? Our client is seeking a skilled and knowledgeable individual to join their team as an Commercial Electrical Project Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the planning, execution, and completion of commercial electrical projects. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience as a Commercial Electrical Project Manager, as well as a strong understanding of electrical codes and regulations. Excellent communication and leadership skills are a must.
If you have the experience and skills we are looking for, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join this team and take your career to the next level!
- Oversee the planning, execution, and completion of commercial electrical projects
- Develop project schedules and budgets, and monitor progress to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
- Manage project risks and issues, and develop contingency plans as needed
- Ensure compliance with all relevant electrical codes and regulations
- Provide guidance and support to project teams, and motivate team members to achieve project goals
- 5+ years of experience as an Electrical Project Manager
- Strong understanding of electrical codes and regulations
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage project schedules and budgets
- Knowledge of construction industry best practices and standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field a plus.
This employer is ready to interview and hire. Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.