Location: Bainbridge Island, WA
Are you an energetic, customer service-oriented individual with a passion for learning and leadership? Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant General Manager Trainee at their building materials company. This is an opportunity to grow your long-term career and take on more responsibilities as you gain experience.
Assistant General Manager Job Responsibilities
- Assisting the Branch General Manager in sales, inventory, HR (coaching/hiring/firing), safety, sales, customer service and other duties required to run a large sales center.
- Build upon your contextual knowledge of building materials, customer service, and general business operations to prepare for promotion to General Manager and regional management responsibilities.
- Some supervision and industry knowledge
- Smart, self-motivated, mature thinking
- Leadership- and career-focused
- Self-improvement oriented
- Valuing long-term career growth
Customers include B2B contractors and builders as well as the general public. The branch sells lumber, tools, doors, windows, sheds, fasteners, etc. – just about anything used in construction.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take your career to the next level. Apply now to join this team and begin your journey towards becoming a General Manager.