Human Resources Services Partner | $100K OTE
Location: Anchorage, AK
Our client is an established vendor provider of “big-company” HR services, including benefits, retirement plans, HR solutions, P&C, and wealth management. They are seeking a Human Resources Services Partner to counsel, support, and assist client companies in Anchorage, AK.
In this role, you’ll assess clients’ policies, systems, benefits, compensation, and everything HR-related, then recommend and collaborate regarding action plans to improve them. You’ll also advise on departmental infrastructure, bonuses, cost management, and involved regulatory compliance. You may be asked to step in and assist clients’ HR departments, using your own experience and expertise to supplement theirs.
Human Resources Services Job Responsibilities
- Counsel, support, and assist client companies with their HR needs
- Assess clients’ policies, systems, benefits, compensation, and everything HR-related, then recommend and collaborate regarding action plans to improve them
- Advise on departmental infrastructure, bonuses, cost management, involved regulatory compliance, and everything HR-related
- Step in and assist clients’ HR departments as needed
- 3+ years of experience in HR, with a 4-year degree preferred but a mix of experience and education will be considered
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently and manage their own workload
If you are looking for an opportunity to use your HR knowledge and experience to support and assist client companies, this could be the perfect role for you.
Our client offers excellent career growth opportunities and the flexibility to work remotely. Apply now and take the first step toward a rewarding career as a Human Resources Services Partner.
To apply, submit your application below, send your resume to email@example.com, or call 425.968.9000.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out our other Administrative jobs and Business Products / Services jobs, or send us your resume to find a job that fits your needs.