Do you have great people and communication skills? Are you outgoing and genuinely helpful to customers? Do you stay on purpose, handle details well, and multitask effectively? If so, this entry-level, career role could be yours!
Our client, a progressive player in residential construction industry, is looking for someone to be the initial point of contact for all internet-generated questions and leads. Follow up with them, answer their questions, and convert them to office appointments with sales reps. Enjoy a generous compensation plan (with bonus) and a quality benefits package.
- Receive and manage all internet leads from company website
- Enter information into database
- Answer questions and qualify prospects into genuine sales opportunities
- Convert prospects and leads into office appointments
- Analyze website traffic, produce marketing reports
- Proven, strong customer service and sales orientation
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Ongoing attention to detail
- Real estate experience or exposure helpful