Are you highly motivated and career focused? Our well-established client in the Pacific Northwest is growing and ready to add to the team.
A typical day in this role will consist of handling renewals, general policy servicing, cross- selling for new business, and providing a high quality of customer service to both new and existing clients. You’ll enjoy a competitive compensation plan (based on your experience) and generous benefits.
Successful candidates will have proven experience working with personal lines insurance options, excellent people skills, and the ability to recognize potential sales opportunities. Competitive candidates will also naturally network well and are highly motivated to be a career member of this winning team!
– Insurance license
-Knowledge of technology such as AMS management software or other internet-based programs
– Strong written and oral communication skills
– Bachelor Degree Highly preferred
We strive to offer an environment that provides our team with the right balance between work and family. We offer a great benefits package including:
– Full Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
– Generous Commission, Bonus and Trip Incentives
– Professional development and training
– Promotion from within
– Paid vacation and sick days
– Competitive Salary and Job Security
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply quickly and all qualified candidates will be considered.