Location: Seattle, WA
Our client is a National full service brokerage offering Personal, Commercial and Group Benefits lines of insurance. They are a well known agency throughout the United States with offices in most states, known for experienced leadership, a track record of providing great resources, helping people establish long term careers, and high employee and client retention.
They target small, Mid and Large Market clients, so if you have experience selling Group Benefits or Commercial Insurance, this is a reputable place to build a book of business with attractive resources, experienced leadership, modern technology, and a knowledgeable, experienced Client Service teams to ensure business retention.
Sales leadership is there to providing coaching, mentorship collaboration while this company can help transition your career without missing a beat when it comes to your lifestyle. Compensation includes a competitive base salary or draw, renewal and new business commission splits and employer paid benefits.
• Self generate your own leads, by calling into specific vertical markets
• Set appointments, meet with clients, go through discovery process
• Consult with clients, provide quotes, capture business
• Manage vendors (Carriers) and provide quotes competitive with client needs, negotiate with vendors (Carriers) when necessary
• 2+ year of business to business sales experience
• 2+ years of Insurance Experience
• Current Life, Health, Property & Casualty Licenses
• 4 Year Degree Preferred (But not required)
• Book of business (Preferred but not required)
Relocations will be considered.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 425.968.9000.