Group Benefits Producer
$60,000 to $80,000+
Individuals with experience in small, mid-sized or large groups are all encouraged to apply.
We are currently seeking group benefit producers to join a rapidly expanding company based in the Portland area. Our client is a specialist in employee benefits and consultants who work under their name are well-known for being the best of the best. Our client is known for taking a truly consultative, customer-centric approach and are able to deliver unique solutions unlike anything their competitors offer. We are looking to attract the best in the industry and have multiple roles to fill. Selected candidates will be well compensated and can expect to improve their income year after year. Qualified candidates will have at least 3 years’ experience selling group benefits as well as a history of achieving sales goals. We are looking for career-oriented individuals who are looking to further themselves in a highly competitive and ever changing industry. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply!
Our client strives to offer an environment that provides their associates with the right balance between work and family. They offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
– Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) with match
– Professional development and training
– Expense and Travel
– Name recognition within the industry
- Meet or exceed monthly goals
- Become an expert in the industry
- Provide a superior level of service
- Challenge yourself to constantly improve your knowledge in the area of Group Benefits
Candidates should have:
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related field (preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience selling employee group benefits
- Consultative sales experience
- A desire to be the best
Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 425.968.9000.