Location: Portland, OR
Our client is one of the oldest family run, local independent brokerages in the entire state of Oregon. They offer a full product portfolio of services, offering Commercial, Group Benefits and Personal lines of insurance. Well known for having great resources, long-term employee retention and a team structure that provides for growth – this is a quality opportunity to work with a reputable company that has a track record of nurturing employee development and promoting from within.
The role is as an Account Assistant and this person (you) would be supporting 2 Account Managers and a Sales Executive.
- Lots of MS Excel, MS Word and emailing.
- You’ll be reviewing contracts, doing research & documenting notes in a team based environment.
- Creating presentations using MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Getting presentations to the Account Managers
- Managing LOTS of vendors.
- Quotes, Bids and being sales support when needed.
- The right attitude & aptitude
- If this sounds like you, send me your resume: A go getter. Independent. Motivated. Goal oriented. Open communicator.
- Experience using MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Email & Calendaring
- Administrative or Analytics experience
Compensation will be competitively in the $45K – $53K range DOE, and includes an attractive, employer paid Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, & PTO package.
Relocations will be considered.
Candidates who meet these qualifications are highly encouraged to apply.
Company is extremely motivated to hire and all qualified applicants will be considered.
In order to apply, send your resume to email@example.com or call 425.968.9000