Are you great with people? Do you like matching products with customer needs? Would you like a long-term opportunity in a solid industry? Our client, an established local firm and winner of top service awards six years in a row, is looking for a bright and teachable inside sales associate.
THE JOB is Inside Sales. You’ll:
• Assist estimators with typing up estimates, researching and answering customer questions, following up on estimates and managing estimate revisions.
• Figure product quantities using customer drawings, blueprints, etc. Be familiar with how to measure a job onsite.
• Assist with project logistics (taking deposits, ordering materials, scheduling installers, managing project revisions, job costing, etc.).
• Manage on-going relationships with long-term repeat customers.
• Assist customers in the showroom (help customers with product selection, scheduling measures, ordering samples, explaining pricing etc.)
• Support marketing and business development efforts as needed.
• Assist with any other work needed on the sales floor, warehouse, and back office.
QUALIFICATIONS for the job include:
• Strong interest in learning about and growing in the flooring business
• Existing knowledge of flooring products and services is a huge PLUS.
• Prior estimating experience is a PLUS.
• Extremely well-organized and detail oriented
• Conscientious and results-oriented
• Strong basic math and measuring skills
• Excellent computer skills, including social media and email. Ability to learn new computer systems and processes.
• Positive attitude, hard-working and reliable
• Team player that does whatever is needed to help the team
• Ability to juggle multiple demands and responsibilities
• Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with co-workers
• Ability to maintain a quality and service-oriented attitude
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply quickly and all qualified candidates will be considered.