INSIDE SALES – INDUSTRIAL METAL PRODUCTS – $62K
Are you a solid customer service pro? Can you multitask in a busy industrial environment? Are you ready to take your skills and career to the next level? Our client, a longtime and established Seattle firm, could have the role you’re looking for!
You’ll be part of a three-person department receiving calls from customers, calculating and quoting prices, ensure the product meets the customers’ specs, write orders, and expedite delivery. Train on internal pricing systems and acquire more knowledge of metal fasteners, material tolerances and specifications, and parts for marine, industrial, timber, industrial, and OEM needs.
You’ll enjoy generous compensation, quality benefits, and an experienced and savvy team of coworkers. There’s ample opportunity for future growth as well.
- Professionally represent the company and determine customers’ needs
- Consultatively calculate and provide quotes for products that meet them
- Handle process of ordering, logistics and delivery for products
- Grow in product, pricing system, and manufacturing knowledge
- Demonstrated customer service and solution-based sales skills
- Familiar with industrial specs, quote, and sales process
- Strong communication, computer, writing, and math skills
- Self-directed, communicative, and adaptable