Do you have inside sales experience in the industrial market? Are you looking for an established company that appreciates your knowledge?
Our client, a large and stable industry leader in the PacNW, seeks an inside rep to serve customers in the OEM, engineering, and municipal industries.
This company sells, installs, and services compressors, vacuum systems, controls, pumps, and more. After company and product training, your role will be to support, consult, sell, and process solutions for a range of customers, product applications, and services. Just some of the established accounts you’ll serve include food processors, refineries, water treatment, and agricultural firms.
Enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, and matching 401(k). This firm has a stable workforce with low turnover – you’ll like that, too.
- Providing strong customer support assisting clients through the range of products and uses
- Assisting outside sales reps providing product and system solutions
- Generating quotes, maintain records, tracking suppliers and logistics for services
- Answering phones and communicating/coordinating with other departments
- Deep understanding of industrial air compressors, controls, vacuum machinery, and related systems
- Demonstrated customer service and communication skills
- Proven detail orientation, computer knowledge, and multitasking
- Positive and professional outlook and demeanor
This employer is ready to interview and hire immediately. Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.