Location: Seattle, WA, Portland, OR and Anaheim, CA.
Our client, a medical clinic, is looking for a Human Resources Generalist. This clinic needs someone who is open to fast paced work as well as ever-evolving procedures and structure. They are looking for someone on top of the market and not behind. Roll up your sleeves and take on multiple projects at once. This will not all be HR but a mix of many different tasks.
- In this position you will run an online presence for different job boards/, recruit, and post jobs.
- Be in charge of ongoing employment documentation, understanding training, reporting, and recording things in HR.
- Performance Plans progress reports.
- All the regulatory documentation needs to be ok with disciplinary action and performance reviews.
- Must have knowledge of California human resources laws/ procedures.
- Must be willing to travel to different clinics at various times when needed. Travel is 100% reimbursed.
- The candidate can sit in Seattle, Portland Oregon, or California.
This company is ready to interview and hire immediately.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, submit your information on the Quick Apply link below, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 425.968.9000.