Warehouse Support | $40K-$50K DOE
Our client, a leading FAA certified airfield lighting company based in Auburn, WA, is seeking a Warehouse Support professional to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic company and contribute to the delivery of top-notch airfield and heliport lighting and navigation systems.
Warehouse Support Job Responsibilities
- Prepare pick-list orders
- Utilize UPS WorldShip and FedEx Ship Manager platforms
- Set up freight shipments with carriers
- Receive incoming small packages and truck freight shipments
- Operate and maintain forklift
- Handle shipments of 150# +
- Perform weekly office and warehouse clean-up
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Excellent attendance record
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Aptitude to learn and utilize QuickBooks sales/accounting software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Works Suite – Outlook/Word
Our client offers OSHA compliant forklift operation and safety training, ADB SAFEGATE Training Academy, and on-the-job training.
If you are a reliable and dedicated Warehouse Support professional who is looking to join a dynamic team, our client would love to hear from you. They offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment.
Apply today to join their growing team!
To apply, submit your application below, send your resume to email@example.com, or call 425.968.9000.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out our other jobs in Seattle, Seattle Industrial jobs, and Seattle Skilled Labor jobs, or send us your resume to find a job that fits your needs.