Location: Vancouver, WA
Are you an experienced Class A CDL Driver looking for a new opportunity? If so, we have the perfect job for you!
Our client is seeking a highly qualified and experienced Class A CDL Driver to join their team and take on the role of transporting heavy machinery and equipment locally. In this role, you will be responsible for picking up and delivering machinery and equipment to assigned locations, ensuring proper loading and unloading, and instructing customers on the safe operation of the equipment.
Additional responsibilities include performing pre-delivery and pre-pickup inspections of equipment, recording deliveries and completing appropriate paperwork in a timely manner, and performing minor repairs and maintenance as needed. You will also be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of your truck and trailer, completing daily vehicle inspection reports, and participating in all safety meetings and training.
To be successful in this role, you should have at least 1 year of experience in the forklift or related industry, as well as 2+ years of commercial driving experience. If you are a safety-conscious and detail-oriented individual with a passion for driving and delivering heavy machinery and equipment locally, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Transport heavy machinery and equipment locally
- Ensure proper loading and unloading of equipment and stability and proper securement of the load per company and DOT guidelines
- Instruct customers on the safe operations of the equipment
- Perform pre-delivery and pre-pickup inspections of equipment
- Record deliveries and complete appropriate paperwork in a timely manner, including mileage logs and fuel receipts
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance to equipment as needed
- Maintain truck and trailer cleanliness and appearance
- Complete daily vehicle inspection reports
- Participate in all safety meetings and maintain required training and safety certifications
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Class A CDL Driver with at least 1 year of experience in the forklift or related industry
- 2+ years of commercial driving experience
- Safety-conscious and detail-oriented individual with a passion for driving and delivering heavy machinery and equipment locally
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.