Territory Manager | $75K-$95K DOE
Location: Bend, OR
Are you an individual with a strong relational sales style and mechanical orientation? Are you familiar with hydraulic and automation components? Our client is an industry leader specializing in a broad array of hydraulic and automation components and systems, such as hoses, fittings, instrumentation products, lubrication, and filtration solutions.
With a strong focus on OEM and agricultural accounts in the greater Puget Sound area, they’re looking for a Territory Manager to grow existing relationships and forge new ones.
Territory Manager Job Responsibilities
- Serve in a hunter/farmer role, managing and growing existing accounts in the greater Puget Sound area
- Sell a diverse range of power transmission products like hydraulic pumps, valves, hoses, fittings, filtration systems, lubricants, and more
- Work with a variety of clients including OEMs, military agencies, mining companies, aerospace firms, and agricultural businesses
- Take ownership of your accounts by tending to their stock, supply, and other needs
- Process orders and occasionally handle product drop-offs as required
- Develop and maintain relationships at all levels, from purchasing agents to engineers to end users
- A relational sales style combined with mechanical orientation
- Familiarity with hydraulic and automation components
- Ability to discuss products with customers across all levels of understanding
- Prior experience in a similar role is a plus
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Company truck with a canopy as part of the car allowance
This is a stellar opportunity for candidates who are not just looking for a job, but a long-term career. You will get a competitive benefits package and the chance to work with a dedicated team of professionals. The client’s wide range of product offerings makes them a one-stop-shop for all things related to hydraulics, pneumatics, filtration, and more.