Technical Sales & Marketing Manager | $175K+ DOE
Our client specializes in bearing and motion solutions, fans and blowers, thin section ball bearings, custom wire harnesses and cable assemblies. They pride themselves on having a stable workforce, recognizing abilities, promoting potential, and being a sales-driven organization with a strong technical weave. Their training approach is “more pull than push.”
As the Technical Sales and Marketing Manager, you will be in charge of running the planning, forecasting, and success of product-specific sales goals for the National Precision Bearing side of the company.
Technical Sales & Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities
- Identifying strategic revenue opportunities and how to capture them
- Managing supplier relationships
- Increasing brand awareness in the marketplace
- Coordinating strategic use of quotations to support sales results and the sales team
- Evaluating and analyzing pricing and other competitive info for sales improvement
- Managing a focused and competent workforce
- Working in conjunction with operations and sales leadership to bring company goals to realization
- Technical skills for function
- Strong customer focus
- Experience in this kind of role, in this industry, serving this marketplace
- Strategic and tactical outlook
- Strong detail orientation
- Leadership skills
- Ability to fit smart, high-performing leadership team for highly technical sales organization
We are looking for an individual who can bring value to our client’s company and help them achieve their goals. If you possess the required qualifications and are excited to take on a challenge, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, submit your application below, send your resume to email@example.com, or call 425.968.9000.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out our other jobs in Seattle, Seattle Industrial jobs, and Seattle Sales jobs, or send us your resume to find a job that fits your needs.