Inside Applications Parts Representative | $120K-$140K OTE
Our client’s company is a distributor and servicer of pumps and related products. They are currently looking for an Inside Applications Parts Representative who can utilize their technical or engineering degree, as well as their communication skills, to provide exceptional customer service, sales solutions, and technical support to customers and outside sales teammates.
The successful candidate will be able to help with the design and redesign of equipment systems and selections to customize and adapt products to customer needs, engage the customer, coordinate with outside sales representatives, and follow through on the order process, from shipping status to invoicing.
Additionally, the candidate will have the ability to promptly resolve any technical issues or failures of the product, ensuring customer satisfaction.
Applications Parts Representative Job Responsibilities
- Provide top-flight customer service, sales solutions, and technical support to customers and outside sales teammates.
- Help with the design and redesign of equipment systems and selections to customize and adapt products to customer needs.
- Engage customers, coordinate with outside sales representatives, see that the right item/equipment is ordered, and follow through on its shipping status, invoicing, and etc.
- Promptly resolve any technical issues or failures of the product, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Grow your career and move up to Territory Manager, which involves growing levels of technical complexity as well as hands-on troubleshooting in the field.
- Engineering or technical degree, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent negotiating, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer abilities.
- Knowledge of industrial fluid handling equipment.
- Ability to work independently towards targeted results while contributing to team performance.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are looking to work with a company that values its employees, provides holistic, solution-based customer service, and has a strong family orientation, please submit your resume for consideration.
To apply, submit your application below, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 425.968.9000.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out our other jobs in Seattle, Seattle Sales jobs, and Seattle Industrial jobs, or send us your resume to find a job that fits your needs.