Outside Sales Representative | $110K-$125K OTE
Our client is an established warehouse and storage solution provider, specializing in a variety of equipment and services, such as forklifts, pallet racking, loading dock equipment, conveyors, and more. With a sales-driven culture and a team of highly-skilled individuals, they are seeking an Outside Sales Representative to take over an established territory and grow their market share.
Outside Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- Manage an established territory covering Seattle, Tukwila, Everett, Snoqualmie Pass, and the Peninsula.
- Call on companies of any size with a warehouse, and sell the company’s complete line of storage and handling machinery and services.
- Build relationships with customers, assess their needs, and present appropriate solutions.
- Oversee project delivery, including part of the design, permitting, and other aspects as needed.
- Work independently and manage time effectively, while communicating effectively with the rest of the team.
- Relevant sales experience and background, preferably in a consultative sales environment.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, with a focus on smart activity and time management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to build relationships with customers and work effectively with a team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a stable and established company, with an already-established territory and strong reputation in the industry. The successful candidate will be compensated with a base salary plus commission, with opportunities to grow and advance within the company.
If you have a strong sales background and the skills to succeed in this role, we encourage you to apply today.
To apply, submit your application below, send your resume to email@example.com, or call 425.968.9000.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out our other jobs in Seattle, Seattle Industrial jobs, and Seattle Sales jobs, or send us your resume to find a job that fits your needs.