Industrial Inside Sales Representative | $65K-$85K DOE
Are you a skilled customer service representative with technical knowledge in the industrial manufacturing sector? Our client, a highly technical manufacturer and supplier of industrial products, is looking for an Industrial Inside Sales Representative to join their team in the Seattle area.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for handling incoming calls and developing sales opportunities and solutions. You will work closely with tech sales, account coordinators, and support departments to deliver accurate quotes, terms, and contractual expectations.
Collaboration with other team members is critical to achieve the best results. Your attention to detail, technical knowledge, and customer service skills will be invaluable as you forecast inventory planning and shipment to increase sales.
Industrial Inside Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- Handle incoming calls to develop and expand sales opportunities and solutions.
- Work with tech sales, account coordinators, and support departments to deliver accurate quotes, terms, and contractual expectations.
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve the best results.
- Use inventory planning and shipment forecasting to increase sales.
- Strategically plan proactive contacts and sales efforts.
- 4-year degree plus 2 years of relevant experience or 6 years of experience.
- Sales training and technical experience or knowledge.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Technical knowledge/aptitude.
Join a stable workforce that recognizes your abilities and promotes you to your potential. Our client is a sales-driven organization with a strong technical team that values self-motivated and responsible employees. They provide more pull than push training to help you grow and develop. Apply today and start your journey to becoming an essential part of a growing company.
To apply, submit your application below, send your resume to email@example.com, or call 425.968.9000.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out our other jobs in Seattle, Seattle Industrial jobs, and Seattle Sales jobs, or send us your resume to find a job that fits your needs.