Location: Portland, OR
Our client, specializing in security systems, is seeking a dynamic and experienced Branch Manager to oversee their company’s branch. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a team of approximately 25 employees.
The current sales reps spend the majority of their time prospecting for new business and are responsible for renewing contracts and selling new equipment to existing clients. As the Branch Manager, your success will be measured on net growth.
To be successful in this role, you should have industry experience, as well as experience in sales management, new business development, and selling service contracts.
If you are a motivated and experienced leader with a proven track record of success in the security systems industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Oversee a team of approximately 25 employees
- Ensure that the team is meeting sales targets and growth goals
- Develop and implement strategies to increase net growth
- Monitor and analyze sales data to identify trends and areas for improvement
- Collaborate with the sales reps to create and execute sales plans
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients and identify opportunities for upselling
- Ensure that the branch is operating efficiently and effectively
- Industry experience is preferred
- Experience in sales management is required
- Experience in new business development is required
- Experience selling service contracts is required
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret sales data
- Ability to develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software programs
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.