Location: Yakima, WA
Our client is seeking an experienced and motivated Outside Sales Representative to join their team in the Yakima area. You will be responsible for generating sales of standard and custom bearing and power transmission components that best meet customer’s needs as well as service, repair, and maintenance.
Regular responsibilities for your role are planning the schedule for the region using provided software to call on established and potential accounts that they find and qualify by sales volume potential, SIC codes, and range of solutions that can be provided. Additionally, you will be responsible for making the sale, processing orders internally with team members, and following up with clients, building relationships as you go.
You will work independently, working from home with correspondence regarding all administrative paperwork, vehicle mileage and service logs and reports, as well as proposed customer lists.
- Generate sales of standard and custom bearing and power transmission components
- Service, repair, and maintenance
- Plan schedule to call on established and potential accounts
- Qualify accounts by sales volume potential, SIC codes, and range of solutions
- Make the sale and process the order internally
- Follow up and build relationships with customers
- Work independently and correspond regarding all administrative paperwork
- Report daily using HubSpot
- Exposure/experience/aptitude with technical and mechanical industry
- Sales experience
- Ability to work independently
- Personal integrity
- Perceptive and intelligent
- Consistent with company attributes