Outside Sales Representative | $55K-$65K + Commission
Our client, a leading manufacturer and distributor of bearings, belts, chains, gearboxes, couplings, electric motors, and seals, is seeking a highly motivated and driven individual to join their team as an Outside Sales Representative. With a commitment to providing high-quality products and exceptional customer service, our client has established a strong reputation in the industry and is dedicated to maintaining their position as a market leader.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to build and maintain relationships with existing accounts while also developing new key accounts, contributing to the continued success of the company.
Outside Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- Plan sales calls efficiently with Business Development Representatives and Customer Relationship Management software to maintain and increase sales with existing accounts while developing new key accounts
- Build and maintain relationships with high-potential customers and use the expense account responsibly
- Identify and recommend special items to meet customer needs and present new and existing product lines in an organized manner
- Qualify new accounts based on gross sales potential, SIC code, pricing levels, and call frequency
- Attend sales meetings and seminars, and complete supplier training courses to maintain product knowledge and sales techniques
- Fill out appropriate paperwork that must accompany all parts entering and leaving the company
- Fill in for Inside Sales as needed
- Maintain service records on company vehicles, call reports, and mileage logs
- Submit accurate and thorough expense reports
- Submit suggested customer type and price sheets for management approval on new accounts
- Sales experience and a technical and mechanical aptitude
- Be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Computer literate for paperwork
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for sales, and meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity with our client’s company.
To apply, submit your application below, send your resume to email@example.com, or call 425.968.9000.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out our other jobs in Spokane, Washington Industrial jobs, and Washington Sales jobs, or send us your resume to find a job that fits your needs.