Outside Sales Representative | $100K-$110K OTE
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Our client, a distributor of industrial and safety supplies, is seeking an Outside Sales Representative for their Los Angeles Territory, covering Manhattan Beach, E-91, downtown, up to Pasadena. This role involves both account management and business development, with a focus on expanding the client’s business in the territory.
Outside Sales Job Responsibilities
- Inherit and manage a book of business.
- Conduct ongoing opportunity analysis, demonstrations, and value proposition presentations.
- Manage the entire sales process and client management after a sale.
- 50% account management and 50% business development.
- Consultative, money-motivated, business-savvy, and good with people.
- Highly driven, with high attention to detail with CRM system.
- Ability to interpret client needs and make impactful solution presentations.
- Cold calling and hunting skills are a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field (preferred).
- 3 to 5 years of sales experience (preferred).
- Industry background and knowledge (preferred).
- A proven track record of sales success in industrial supplies or similar.
- Friendly, positive attitude, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated sales professional with a background in industrial supplies or a similar field. If you have the experience, skills, and drive to succeed in this role, we encourage you to apply.