Location: Lynnwood, WA
Our client is seeking a highly motivated, self-directed individual with excellent communication skills and inside sales experience for a ground-floor opportunity with significant growth potential. The successful candidate will be the second employee of a U.S. company that is a part of an industry leader in Canada.
Any exposure to electrical apparatus, technical training, motors, or manufacturing is strongly desired but not critical. The successful candidate will receive training on product, sales processes and operations, then grow as the branch grows.
Inside Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- Handle inside sales and incoming customer contacts
- Process orders, create quotes, purchase and order product, and handle customer service
- Run shipping/receiving and inventory
- Mature thought processes
- Positive attitude
- Highly organized and detailed
- Proficient in MS Office
- Able to be a “jack of all trades” and fill multiple roles in a burgeoning, growing office
- Proactive, growth- and service-oriented
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity! Apply now to join a rapidly growing company with strong financial backing.