Field Service Technician | $52K-$83K DOE
Join an established and reputable manufacturer of customized air compressors, vacuum systems, blowers, and controls as a Field Service Technician. Work with a skilled team and enjoy the opportunity to maintain, service, repair, and install customers’ equipment while expanding your knowledge and skills.
Our client offers competitive benefits such as medical, dental, and vision coverage, annual profit sharing into a retirement fund, and vacation benefits.
Field Service Technician Job Responsibilities
- Review work orders, gather tools, parts, and information.
- Travel to customer locations and provide exceptional service.
- Complete administrative tasks and maintain accurate records.
- Work with a wide range of products, including compressors, pumps, controls, hydraulics, and electronic systems.
- Field experience with compressors, pumps, controls; OR demonstrated mechanical ability
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a leading manufacturer, work with a skilled team, and enjoy competitive benefits. Apply now to become a Field Service Technician.