Field Service Technician | $30-$50/hr DOE
Our client’s company is a leading provider of industrial equipment and services, and they are currently looking for a Field Service Technician to join their team.
As one of two techs supporting the business of a brand-new branch in the works in the greater Los Angeles area, you will work out of your home and travel in your company vehicle to diagnose, repair, and service compressors, pumps, dryers, and vacuum systems for customers in the industrial arena.
Field Service Technician Job Responsibilities
- Inspect, measure, take apart, troubleshoot, and repair a range of systems and equipment using all your experience
- Perform visual, manual, and automated inspections, electrical and electronic power support and programming, airflow and compression, alignment, cutting and threading pipe, brazing, soldering, calibrating and wiring of the the equipment and its installation location
- Maintain a service standard of starting within 24 hours or it’s free
- No high-pressure hydraulics; but rotational, reciprocating, and centrifugal plus electronic controls, x-line mag starters, variable speed drives to BACnet controls
- Product maintenance experience
- Electrical controls experience is helpful
- Troubleshooting/diagnosing methodology experience
- Experience with schematics and blueprints
- Customer service skills
- Fits company culture and values
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
If you are a self-starter with a proven track record in product maintenance and have the ability to work independently and efficiently, we want to hear from you! The position offers a competitive salary, company vehicle, and benefits package.
Please apply with your resume to be considered for this exciting opportunity. Our client’s company is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes candidates of diverse backgrounds and abilities.
To apply, submit your application below, send your resume to email@example.com, or call 425.968.9000.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out our other jobs in California, Skilled Labor jobs, and Industrial jobs, or send us your resume to find a job that fits your needs.