Location: Seattle, WA
Our client is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Certified Welder to join their team. The successful candidate will have a strong background in a variety of welding techniques, including TIG and MIG welding, and the ability to work with a range of materials including aluminum, stainless steel, and titanium.
In this role, you will be responsible for fabricating parts and fixtures according to written and verbal instructions, reading and understanding assembly drawings and blueprints, and setting up and operating metal cutting equipment. You should be comfortable fitting up weldments to within 1/32″ and have strong hand and shop tool skills, including the use of grinders, sanders, drills, lathes, and Bridgeports.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is able to work independently and maintain a high level of quality and workmanship. Experience with AWS, ASME, or other welding specifications is preferred. Software knowledge is also desired.
If you are a Certified Welder with a strong background in a variety of welding techniques and a commitment to quality and workmanship, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Fabricate parts and fixtures using a variety of welding techniques, including TIG and MIG welding
- Work with a range of materials including aluminum, stainless steel, and titanium
- Follow written and verbal instructions to create fabricated parts and fixtures
- Read and understand assembly drawings and blueprints
- Set up and operate metal cutting equipment to cut parts to length (saw, plasma, oxy/fuel)
- Fit up weldments within 1/32″
- Use hand and shop tools such as grinders, sanders, drills, lathes, and Bridgeports
- Maintain a high level of quality and workmanship
- Certified Welder
- Strong background in a variety of welding techniques
- Experience with AWS, ASME, or other welding specifications (preferred)
- Software knowledge (desired)
- Ability to work independently
- Commitment to quality and workmanship
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.